Just testing this new blog and thought I should try posting from my PDA. So far the adoption process has gone pretty well, but it seems to take forever. Every step just seems to take twice as long as expected. I'm hoping that messing around with more technology stuff makes the time go faster.
Wow. It's very tedious typing on the pda. I gave up after just a few minutes (3 sentences to be exact). I don't think that will be my primary input device for this blog.
Well. That's enough for today. I've got the blog working right, and changed the website to make it look a lot better. The designs that come with Dot Net Nuke are terrible.